August 29, 2012

INSTAGRAM wednesdays: the NEW RULE

Our dogs {Tod and Sammie} love to beg for food.  I guess that's pretty typical, but it drives me absolutely nuts.

The other day I decided to put an end to them hanging out underneath the table while we eat meals.  Their command is CARPET because all of our downstairs area is hardwood with the exception of an area rug in our family room.  By being on the carpet, they are far enough away so that we're not disturbed, but close enough to still feel apart of the family.


Regardless, they're not happy about our new rule; however, I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great rule. I'm like you. It bugs me when people let their dogs (and cats) beg at the table throughout a meal.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...