August 27, 2012

MUSIC mondays: HEAR YOU ME

I went to a memorial service for a person that meant so much to so many people.  He was a mutual friend of a friend, and weird as it may seem I never met him.  I only knew him via the Internet.

After the service, we watched a video about our friend and this song was playing in the background.

I immediately recognized the song as one I had had in my iTunes library for quite some time, but had sort of forgotten about.

The song is called HEAR YOU ME by JIMMY EAT WORLD.

I think it's a beautiful song and I wanted to share it with all of you.


I don't think this is the best video (and it sounds a bit different from the version on the album), but it was the best one I could find.

Hope you enjoy!

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Emily, I was totally going to ask you the name of this song because I couldn't remember. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song. I went through a huge Jimmy Eat World phase in college and this was my favorite song. Thanks for the reminder. I'm sorry for your loss, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...