April 2, 2013

{b}: BATHING SUIT

I absolutely love the water, as evident by my W post from last year's challenge.  However, I don't have what I, or anyone else for that matter, would consider a bathing suit body.  And, I hope to one day achieve a healthy weight and physique that I feel comfortable in a bathing suit.  Now, I'm not talking a string bikini.  With my fair skin, wearing a bikini only means more skin to worry about getting sun burned.  Instead, I'm talking about a nice, but stylish one piece.

Something along these lines:



If I am very diligent with what I eat and being more active, I should be able to be comfortable in a bathing suit this summer.  However, being comfortable in my own skin and being healthy is an ongoing goal and probably one I should never consider accomplished.

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on this one! Being a writer with three kids, the old bod ain't what she used to be.

    That second suit I'd buy in a minute! Bring on summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second suit is super cute; love the color. I've used LoseIt (loseit.com but also there's an iPhone app) to help me get in shape for summer.

    ~MPL
    http://pepperwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this having just put about 2 stone on over the winter... I was looking at bathing suits yesterday and I was just shuddering - but I gotta get one if I want to exercise - catch 22!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those suits! I have a thing for one strap dresses and shirts, so I love that on a swimsuit.

    Hope you're having fun with the A to Z Challenge! Here's mine for today: A Girl and her Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are cute! And the-- what is it called? Rouching? the wrinkly stuff on the sides-- is very slimming! I have a dress in the same style and I'm smokin' hot in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are both super cute, and I love the rouching/ruffling around the midsection, it always hids that stuff you don't want people to see.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...