April 18, 2013

{p}: macy's thanksgiving day PARADE

My parents were lucky enough to score tickets to the Salt Lake City winter olympics opening ceremony in 2002.  I, like so many others, had to watch it on TV.  From what I heard, my experience was nowhere near as fascinating as seeing all the events unfold face to face.

There are so many things like this, things that I only ever see on TV, and it's such a shame.  I doubt I'll ever score opening ceremony tickets, but there are a few things I imagine I can see live.  One of which being the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  After all, I'll already be living in NYC.  :)


While I imagine it is a complete madhouse getting to the parade, finding a place to watch, etc., life is too short not to at least try to see certain things in person.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is something that you will, indeed, do one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Its never that short :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! I would love to see the Macys Day Parade. I would REALLY love to spend New Years Eve in Time Square and I'm sure it will be insane. Still wannnnna do it!
    Connie
    A to Z-ing to the end
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really cared much about the Macy's parade, but I REALLY want to do New Year's Eve in Times Square!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...