June 1, 2015

MUSIC mondays: my PLAYLIST

I have a few different playlists on my iPhone.  Generally speaking, I have a list that is more chill music and a list that is more upbeat.  Every once in awhile, I'll go to my entire library and shuffle the songs, but for the most part I stick to my playlists.

And, because I'm weird, my playlists have to have cool names.  Names like Playlist 1 and Playlist 2 just doesn't jive with me. Today, I'm sharing almost all of the songs on my playlist titled 
{Coffeehouse Rock}

Amos Lee - Colors
Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
Band of Horses - The Funeral
Band of Horses - I Go to the Barn Because I Like
Band of Horses - Is There a Ghost
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus {Acoustic Version}
Family of the Year - Hero
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
JJ Heller - When I'm With You
Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah
Jack Johnson - Cookie Jar
First Aid Kit - Emmylou
Flunk - Blue Monday
Elton John - Your Song
David Berkeley - Fire Sign
The Cure - Lovesong
Ben Harper - Forever
Ani DiFranco - You Had Time
Coldplay - Fix You
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky
Damien Rice - Cannonball
Emma Louise & Husky - The Sound of Silence
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
John Mayer - Free Fallin' (Live)
Snow Patrol - Run
Richardard Thompson - Persuasion
VAST - Don't Take Your Love Away From Me
Shake Shake Go - England Skies
Metric - Gimmie Sympathy
The Morning After Girls - Alone
The 6ths and Katharine Whale - You You You You You
A Great Big World - Say Something
Amy Stroup - Just You

Be sure to check out some of these songs.  They're great.  I'm always on the lookout for more music.  Send me your favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I've actually heard a lot of these songs and really like them. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...