August 13, 2015

{TEN things} you NEVER KNEW you ALWAYS wanted to KNOW about ME

I love macaroni and cheese.  Be it homemade or from a box, it's all winning.


I loathe small talk.  Seriously, it's the worst.  Let's just jump right into all my personal problems, hopes, dreams and fears.


I'm a total hipster snob when it comes to music.


I love to make people laugh.


My love language is Words of Affirmation.


I really don't understand the point of celery.

The term "clean eating" makes my skin crawl.


I once wrote a book with my friend.  We were both in the 2nd or 3rd grade at the time.  It was about a magical land with a chocolate river.  I'm pretty sure one of the characters was a popsicle.


I wouldn't consider the fact that I have the song "Careless Whisper" stuck in my head at this very moment a weird and/or bad thing.


I dream of having a legit vinyl collection.  One day.


...

I hope whatever you do with this useless information makes your day better!





1 comment:

  1. I love this! I never realized you loved mac and cheese so much. How did I miss that??

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...